on Vintage Leather Tailored Strap
Designed & engineered in Switzerland
- Bronze color hands.
- Bezel and crown in micro-bead blasted and brushed bronze.
- Modified automatic mechanical movement Miyota 82-S-7 with an open view on the escapement dial side.
- Custom cut Sapphire glass.
- Hour, minute, small second and 24 hour hands.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters / 5 ATM.
- Comes with a dark brown vintage leather strap with brown stitching and black PVD buckle.
Price indicated whithout, VAT, import and other taxes (these taxes will have to be paid at the delivery of the product to FedEx or its local partner).
- Case and frame in 316L stainless steel, micro-bead blasted and brushed, coated with brown PVD, bezel and crown in micro-bead blasted and brushed bronze.
- 4 layered dial: first layer sun brushed light brown colour, second layer vertical brushed brown colour, third layer sun brushed dark copper colour and fourth layer vertical brushed black.
- Classic Tritec C5 “Super-Luminova” on hands and indexes underneath the sapphire glass and on the 24 hour indicator.
- Bronze crown with brown PVD sealed with double O-ring.
- Black PVD steel hex screws on bezel and engraved back.
- Length: 48 mm / 1.89 in.
- Width of case: 46 mm / 1.81 in.
- Total width including the crown: 49 mm / 1.92 in
- Height: 13.7 mm / .51 in.
- Weight with strap: about 128 gr.
- Comes with a dark brown vintage leather strap with brown stitching and black, PVD buckle.
- Length: 240 mm / 9.5 in.
- Width: 22 mm / .87 in. at buckle
Looking for an other strap ?